Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wednesday

Despite my backache, it has been a heavy, sad week. I am forever grateful and content of my life, but I cannot help to not feel sad of what's been going on around as well. I guess having been at home for days has forced me to watch TV and see myself what's happening in Indonesia, unlike other days where I just read news from Twitter and say "woah" or "sigh". What's your problem, Indonesia? Why the immorality? The closed-mind? The injustice? The easily-manipulated law? It's ironic how the Indonesian youth dream of a bright future, and we spend our days to learn, create and innovate for the betterment of this country. But on the other hand, it's not getting any better.

Then seeing my parents getting older somehow aches. I love them so much, and it hurts like anything to hear any medical diagnoses that means not okay, even when it's minor, even when it's curable. I am never ready to see my parents sad or get hurt. What keeps me going is my faith and my parents. Because of my parents, I am alive.

I am sorry, peeps. I've been crying a lot to Allah these days. I am scared. Group hug, please? :')

Thank you...:')

Dorothy Shop dress, Only I tulle skirt, Khaloong necklace & rings, unbranded hat, Rayban sunglasses, Up wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive