Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shoes & Keenan's Day Out

Remember the House of Harlow pair I mentioned earlier? I finally got it today yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy....:)


I think I'm in love with this shop, Rococo, at Plaza Indonesia...they carry so many affordable designer brands that I like a lot and I never thought was available here in Jakarta. Besides House of Harlow, they also carry Jeffrey Campbell, Elizabeth & James, L.A.M.B, See by Chloe, Betsey Johnson, Michael Kors, Charles David, Modern Vintage, Bourne and many more...woah! And surprisingly the prices are just the same as when you purchase them abroad...this seriously means no more eBay, international shipping fees and custom duties for me hahah...

These Jeffrey Campbell studded wedges above are definitely to consider next month...;p

Today was also Keenan's day out heheh...this boy is so cute.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive