Thursday, December 24, 2009

Meet the Image Shoppers...

Here I am,'The Tireless Shopper' ! My name's Joy and I hope to bring Joy to your lives through styling you Fabulously . I have always believed 'the moment you look yourself in the mirror and like what you see, is the beginning of a lifetime romance with yourself''. For me, watching that happen is priceless!
I am a certified Image Consultant with the Institute of Image consulting.

Coming from a Fashion background, was inspired by my mum who designed and created clothes for a living...I was brought up around clothes and have stuck to following and creating fashion and style. I designed my clothes through my teenage years, due to my zest for being different and finding myself using styles and fabrics that truly fit me, to create my signature look.

I have since found Joy in helping others create their own look to fit their personalities. Thinking I would have ventured into arts to harness my personal skills and talent, I did my undergraduate degree in Business Administration and an Msc in Management Consultancy and Human Resource Management. I work as a training consultant and have gained useful years of service in customer service and working within the Recruitment sector. Working in Recruitment has made me understand why we truly need to be different in the way that we look.

While training as an image consultant, I did charity work with the British heart foundation in dressing mannequins, where I could demonstrate my style savviness.

I am an Alumni of University of Abuja, Leedsmet and Heriot Watt University.



Vivienna yap is a Fashion Consultant and fleelance Fashion Journalist. I met Vivienna at a university in Scotland where she was studying International Fashion Marketing. I was blown away by her zest for fashion after visiting her home. Her home was decorated in artistic fabrics and she had a book collection of all the fashion founders ..from chanel to Dior ..It was home away from home for me. Vivienna is into art and started her working years in fashion with the renowned Maestro Yves Saint Laurent in Paris. She defines style and understands this.She will be an asset to my clients as she has been to me . Vivienna is an alumni of Heriot Watt University.


.Abigail is a successful business owner,who runs her own Recruitment company. She is a mother of two so understands the challenges in looking fab while still running around her twin boys. Abigail is also a public speaker and addresses women on their Image issues. She is a certified Image consultant with an educational background in Business, Education and Gender Issues. Abigail managed a Fashion House at her home Garage while studying at university. Abigail is a fitness lover and is in preparation of starting a running club for women. Abigail is an Alumni of ABU and Leeds university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers